Friday, December 7, 2012

December Scrappin' Group

Pear and Partridge
This is my favorite time of year! I love the snow, all the Christmas decorations, and spending time with family. I can't wait to put all our family photos on these pages. They turned out so cute!

In the month of December, we will be making 3 2-page 12x12 layouts (click on photos to view larger). If you would like to participate, contact me (970-618-7582 or schristiansen07@yahoo.com).
*I want to give credit to Karen Pedersen for the layouts. She lets us use her cutting guides, and then i made them my own.
Page 1-Santa

Page 1-Detail

Page 1-Detail


Page 2-Ho Ho

Page 2-Detail

Page 3- Christmas Magic
Page 3-Detail


Page 3-Detail

Page 3-Detail


 If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment