Thursday, January 31, 2013

Landon's Birthday Decor!

My son, Landon, turned 4 yesterday! I can't believe how fast time flies! It feels like yesterday i was headed to the hospital, and now he is in preschool and just keeps growing!

We celebrated his birthday last weekend, and I was SO excited to create his birthday decorations with some NEW paper, Later Sk8r (look for it in the Spring/Summer 2013 book, available TOMORROW!) I absolutely love this paper for my boys. I used the Later Sk8r Paper Pack, the Fast & Furious Stamp Set, and the My Creations Treat Tubes.

Now, back to the decorations:
I made his birthday invitations, a banner, food labels, a party sign, cupcake toppers, and cute new treat holders to give to the kids.
Landon's Banner

Party Sign

Cupcake Toppers

Food Labels

Treat Tubes

Birthday Party Invitation

I hope you enjoyed, and I can't wait to share the layouts I made to match!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment