Thursday, July 4, 2013

Join now for ONLY $49!

I hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL 4th of July! So happy to be a part of this amazing country and am so thankful for all who help make that possible!!
I have some exciting news...We have a BRAND NEW Consultant kit, available for only $49! You will receive $155 value of product for only $49...How awesome is that?!? You can join by contacting me or my going to my website.
So why should you join? You get a one month preview period for all the new product in the catalog that goes live August 1st, 2013 to customers. You can also receive 22% off product you order for yourself (with up to 35% off).
Essentials Kit-ONLY $49!
The new Consultant Kit Includes:

  • Read Me 1st Letter
  • 3 Autumn/Winter Idea Books
  • 5 Customer Order Forms
  • 5 Hostess Reward Forms
  • Close to my Heart Color Swatches
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book B&T Duos Swatches
  • Petite Perks Stamp Set
  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements
  • Laughing Lola Workshop on the Go
  • Reflections Scrapbooking How-To Book
  • Originals Scrapbooking How-To Book
  • Black Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Paisley Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Cityscape Stamp Set
  • Swirls Around Stamp Set
  • 3x3 My Acrylic Block
This Kit does include BRAND NEW paper that is absolutely adorable, Laughing Lola! Cant wait to play with this kit.
Laughing Lola Paper Pack-BRAND NEW
Feel free to contact me with ANY questions you may have (schristiansen07@yahoo.com or 970.618.7582).
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment