Tuesday, August 27, 2013

September's Scrap Group!


During the month of September, we will be working with the Sarita Workshop on the Go! This project makes 2 12"x12" layouts. This paper is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are stunning. I can't wait to make more with it!!

You can participate in a few different ways:

  1. Attend one of my classes in person, September 10th at 6:00 p.m. (I need your order by August 31st!)
  2. Host your own class at your home with your friends and family (earn FREE product!). Call or email to schedule a date (schristiansen07@yahoo.com or 970.618.7582)
  3. Participate long distance! Just add $5 to your order total and I will ship the kit directly to you. Just call or email me with your order. (schristiansen07@yahoo.com or 970.618.7582)
The shopping list for the group is listed after the pictures 
Layout #1-Sarita

Layout #2-Sarita
**Shopping List (click on the product name and it will take you to my website to order)

Basic Kit:

Total: $29.95
Total with Shipping and Tax: $34.96


Hope to see you at this class!!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment