Saturday, August 11, 2012

Joining in August is in the BAG!


If you join my team in August as a Close to my Heart Consultant, you can receive this bag for FREE!

When you become a consultant in the month of August, you can receive this ADORABLE tote for FREE ($50 Value). You join for as little as $49, which includes over $130 retail value, with the Essentials Kit!

You can also join and get the Master Kit, which includes the Essentials kit, for as little as $99, with a retail value of $280!

If you are just a hobbyist, or you want to start a business, NOW IS THE TIME! You will get tons of wonderful product to use, and you can get a discount on the product your going to already be buying! You can receive as little as $180 in product for only $49!

You can join by clicking HERE for my contact info. I would love to have you join me!

Thanks, Stephanie Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment