Sunday, August 12, 2012

NEW Scroll Album Kit


I just absolutely LOVE this new Workshop on the Go kit! We received this item at convention, and I just couldn't wait to work on this. I love that we have something that I can decorate and place in the house as a decor item, not just a layout in an album. Now, some of my pictures can be displayed for everyone to see!

This project was actually very simple to do, and not to time consuming. I love that I didn't have to cut ANY paper (expect my pictures) and I could use the stamp set and the stickease (both included).
Picture from the Idea Book

Here are the pictures from the Scroll that I made. I used picture of the boys' spring photos from April.
1st Half
Middle
Last Half

This Workshop on the Go cost $35.95, which includes the Wooden Spool, C-size Stamp Set, Buttons, Ribbon, Stickers, and the guide so you can make it. If you are interested in doing this project, contact me HERE and I can sign you up for the next project date!

Enjoy, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment