Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Studio J Flash Sale


***UPDATE: This has been extended until August 3rd at 11:59 pm (MST)!! So now, you have even more time to get those layouts completed and purchased!!

Do you have  an account full of Studio J layouts waiting to be printed? Tons of photos needing to be printed? well, this is the perfect time to order from Studio J! From July 15, 2015 (9:00 am MST) through July 31, 2015 (5:00 pm MST) you can order Studio J Layouts for only $5 ($6.95 regularly).

I LOVE using Studio J to get my layouts caught up for the year! It is so simple to use and the look AMAZING! They have tons of papers to pick from, as well as layout designs! Here is a layout that I created using Studio J, isn't it beautiful?!?

If you would like one-on-one help on creating your first layouts (or your 50th!), contact me (email: schristiansen07@yahoo.com) and I would LOVE to help you out!!
Happy Scrapping :)
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment