Saturday, August 1, 2015

August Specials

Such a busy month! My little boy starts 1st grade, my middle boy is headed to his last year of Preschool, and my littlest one thank goodness is home with mommy! This is my reason for scrapbooking, my boys! Time goes by so fast, and I want to have a perfect way to remember all the little things! What is your WHY?

Well, that being said, August has a TON of wonderful NEW stuff! We have a new book coming out in September, but CTMH is releasing ONE paper packet before, called Zoe! They are also releasing the BRAND NEW Cricut Cartridge, Artistry. I am so excited to show you some artwork created with the new paper, assortment, and Cricut Cartridge, so check back all throughout the month!

What's coming up this month:
1. Get Organized
2. August Stamp of the Month
3. Artistry Collection-Cricut Cartridge

________________________________________________________
1. Get Organized!

Are you trying to have a more organized scrap room or you have run out of places for your markers and embellishments? Well, during the month of August, you can get your hands on the latest and greatest organization products from Close to my Heart-with a few perks added in! Simply place an order for the new marker roll-up at full price and receive the new D-size stamp set My Acrylix Balloon Wishes FREE! Or place an order for the new accessory roll-up at full price and receive 2 new Base & Bling style sheets, Affirmations and Lovely Blooms, FREE! All of these specials offered are only available in the NEW Annual Inspirations 2015-2016 Book, but they are available for early purchase during August! You can purchase them on my website or contact me!


The Marker roll-up can hold all 25 ShinHan Twin-Touch Markers.


The Accessory roll-up is ideal for sorting your accessories,  Base & Bling items, and embellishments.

This offer is valid August 1, 2015 (9:00 am MST) through August 31, 2015 (11:59 pm MST).
______________________________________________________________
2. August Stamp of the Month-Framed

This stamp set is perfect for cards and gifts!

You can purchase this beautiful D-size stamp set for only $5, with a minimum purchase of $50, or you can purchase at full-price, $17.95.

Order your today on my website or contact me!
______________________________________________________________
3. BRAND NEW Artistry Collection-Cricut Cartridge

We have a BRAND NEW Cricut Cartridge, Artistry now available for purchase!! I absolutely LOVE my CTMH Cricut Cartridges! They work perfectly with my layouts, cards, and decor items! Im so excited to use mine and see what all it will offer!

This cartridge includes:

  • 700 Images (Shapes, Layers, Banners, Boarders, Background and Fonts)
  • 3 My Acrylix D-size Stamp sets
  • 1 Enrichment Cardstock Combo Pack
Price is $99.00 (USD), but you can get this item HALF OFF with a purchase of $150 (and then you can then get the August Stamp of the Month for only $5!). You can order your Cricut Cartridge from me or through my website to have shipped directly to you!

Happy August Everyone!!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment